Signs That It May Be Time to Replace Your Yardley Heating System
Your home’s heating system is designed to last a long time, but it can eventually wear out and need to be replaced. Before that happens, you may notice some tell-tale signs that your Yardley heating system is nearing the end of its lifespan.
How to Tell That It’s Time to Replace Your Heating System
- Your furnace should get your home to an appropriate temperature, and then the system should shut itself off unless the temperature changes and the system needs to make an adjustment. If the furnace keeps cycling, or turning on and off, that may mean that it needs repairs or that the furnace is not an appropriate size for your house.
- If the temperature is dramatically different from one room to another, that may mean that your furnace is not the right size for your home. You may have to upgrade to a new system.
- You shouldn’t have to adjust the thermostat very often. If you have to change the setting frequently, your HVAC system may be operating inefficiently because of years of wear and tear.
- Your heating system should run quietly. If it begins to make unusual sounds, that may mean that the system needs to be cleaned or that a part needs to be replaced, or it may indicate that you will have to install a new furnace soon.
- You may notice that your utility bills have been rising for no clear reason. If so, that may be a sign that your heating system is inefficient and may need to be replaced.
Schedule a Yardley Heating System Inspection
The weather is already turning cooler, and winter is right around the corner. If you have concerns about your heating system, contact Chud Air Conditioning, Heating, and Duct Cleaning. We can send a technician to your home to inspect the furnace and tell you if it needs repairs or if you should replace it.
If your HVAC system keeps breaking down and is approaching the end of its lifespan, you may be better off replacing it now than dealing with a series of repair bills and having to worry that it might fail in the middle of winter. Contact Chud today at (215) 607-2821 to schedule an inspection.
Chud Cooling & Heating
Air Conditioning, Heating and Duct Cleaning serving the greater Philadelphia area.
Please fill out the form below to request an estimate or schedule service.
"*" indicates required fields
Check Out Our 5-Star Reviews!
“I had a great experience with Chud. Lewis and Sebastian did a fantastic job. They were communicative and on time, explained everything that they would be doing to clean my HVAC ductwork, answered all of my questions, were honest about not being able to properly clean my dryer vent, and cleaned up after they were done. They also went above and beyond, even cleaning dust from each slat of the return vent. Highly recommend.”
“We have been a customer of Chud Air Conditioning, Heating & Duct Cleaning for many years and have always had a very satisfying experience. The technicians have been very responsive during emergencies, are informative, and professional. Shane was our recent service technician who replaced our water heater. Shane was excellent, very thorough, friendly, and dependable. I would not hesitate to use them again and don’t forget to ask for Shane!”
“We rely on Chud Duct Cleaning to perform our regular duct cleaning in our home. Your service technicians Lewis and Sebastian arrived promptly, introduced themselves and got right to work. Our home has many vents behind and under furniture, which was moved and replaced as if nothing ever happened. My home was carefully prepared and respected throughout the entire process. An access panel was replaced for a more pleasant look and better access in the future. I will not hesitate to use this company for service again.”
“They came to service my heater and clean my ducts. They were super respectful of my property, thourough with their work, and carefully explained everything to me. My system is falling into disrepair. I could clearly see the rust and hear the problems they found. They recommended a variety of possible solutions from temporary furnace repairs to a new HVAC system. No pressure. I have a lot to think about, but it is good to know I have found someone I can trust to do the job.”
“Lewis and Sebastian were professional, knowledgeable and polite, and worked diligently over the course of two days to clean and sanitize the immense ductwork system at this location. They took the time to explain the process in detail, and were extremely aware of the need to treat a customer’s home as if it were their own. This was my second experience with Chud, and I won’t hesitate to call them again in the future.”
“Had a new heater and ac installed. Very pleased with entire process, from troubleshooting the old system to choosing the new to installation. Rich had patience with all my questions about the new system and helped me to understand the differences I should expect with the new. Matt and John did an outstanding job pulling out the old and installing the new. They got there on time and got right to work. Very professional technicians. Overall, a top notch job at a fair price. I highly recommend Chud.”